Top-5 Must-See’s at the 2020 Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo
Mar 17, 2020, 14:00 PM
There are more than 250 exhibits ready to explore at this year’s Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo. Don’t get overwhelmed by the wealth of home care professionals you see. Take some time before you hit Cleveland’s I-X Center expo floor on March 20-22, with our Top-5 tips to make the most of your visit.
• Need home renovation project inspiration? Plan to stop by the Main Stage throughout the weekend for talks by home experts, including Ty Pennington of TLC’s Trading Spaces. Ty will be appearing on the Main Stage on Saturday, March 21 at 1 p.m.
• Want to get creative? Plan to decorate a kitchen towel, pillowcase or scarf at a Tie Dye Workshop by Art Flow or learn how to arrange the perfect centerpiece or hand-tied bouquet during a Flower Bar Workshop. Both are being held each day of the Expo. Reserve your workshop spot today.
• Looking for a living option with a smaller footprint? Check out the Woodland Escape by Lil Bears Tiny Home. The 20-foot by 8-foot, 3-inch home sleeps six and carries nature indoors with earth-tone colors incorporated throughout.
• Ready for a break? Relax and get a bite to eat at the White Claw Hard Seltzer Lounge. Located in the middle of the show floor it’s perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and light snack without missing any of the show action.
• Know someone who works in the trades? Supporting trade professionals is important to the Expo and they are inviting all home-related tradespeople and members of an affiliated association to get into the show FREE on Friday, March 21. Simply show a valid ID at will call. The National Association of Home Builders student chapter will also be presenting on the Main Stage on Saturday at 4 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. about how to get a job in construction.
Need more ideas? Visit the Expo website for more details on these and other great show features! We can’t wait to see you at the Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo this March 20-22, get your tickets online to SAVE $2!